Zhangjiajie Visa Requirements

January 24th, 2013 | Tags:

In general, all non-Chinese citizens must obtain a Chinese visa before entry into China.

Travelers to China may submit their visa application to the Visa Office of the Embassy or Consulate General which holds consular jurisdiction over the state where they reside. Leisure travelers to Zhangjiajie and other destinations in China should apply for a Tourist (L) visa. Travelers for research, lectures, business, exchanges in the fields of science, technology or culture, advanced study, or internship for a period of no more than six months should apply for a Business (F) visa.

For more China visa application information, please visit the website of the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in United States of America.

No comments yet.
You must be logged in to post a comment.